Double Injection Molding
Double Injection molding– is to make plastic materials with two different texture or color and to be completed in one molding process, and the after-molding product has the character of two different texture or color.
Double Injection, sometimes known as 2 material 2 shot molding or 2K molding, is an innovative manufacturing process used to produce complicated molded parts from two different materials. Through a highly specialized and automated process we carefully control the injection of multiple materials, including two different kinds of resin, into a single, multi-chambered mold.
1. Lower unit cost
2. Improved part integrity
3. Multi-material efficiency
4. Higher-quality plastic part fabrication
5. Reduced handling and secondary assembly
6. Reduces cost and waste associated with assembly defects
7. Enhanced tactile and cosmetic product features
Plating & Coating:
1. Decorative Treatment
2. Vacuum Plating & Water Galvanization