Installing prepared article which is nut or metal sheet in the mould, and then insert plastics, to make them melted into Solidification.
Insert molding can reduce cost by embedding secondary parts into the plastic injection molding process, as opposed to installing the parts after molding. By integrating the inserts at the time of molding, the parts become more robust compared to staking the pieces in post-molding. Of course, the insert pieces must be able to withstand the high-temperature and pressure of the injection molding process.
1. To improve the strength and wear resistance of the injection molded product structure.
2. Increase the interface between the injection molding parts and other plastic parts or metal parts.
3. As a conductive grounding use, the plastic part is the insulator, the metal part is the conductor.
4. Reduce assembly and labor costs
5. Reduce the size and weight of the part, while improving component reliability.
Variety of inserts use :
5. Spring contacts
8. Threaded fasteners
12. A diversity of magnets
Plating & Coating:
1. Decorative Treatment
2. Vacuum Plating & Water Galvanization