Anodizing | Anodic Oxidation (Anodized)
Anodic Oxidation - is the most durable surface treatment method available for aluminium profiles.
It is an electrolytic process in which an oxide layer is formed. The layer strengthens the surface which becomes resistant to mechanical wear, UV light and the influence of aggressive environments.
Anodic Oxidation (Anodized)
1. General anodising treatment (6μ ~15μ) 一般陽極處理
2. Half-hard anodizing treatment(20μ ~30μ) 半硬陽處理
3. Hard anodizing treatment(30μ ~50μ) 硬陽處理
4. Extra hard anodizing treatment (more than 50μ) 超硬陽處理
5. Doutone anodising 雙色陽極
6. Single bright stain anodising 單色亮霧陽極
7. Doutone bright stain anodising 雙色亮霧陽極
8. Anodizing pattern protective 包電陽極
9. Dyeing treatment of anodize 陽極染色處理
1. Oxidation resistance
2. Corrosion resistance
4. Surface hardening
5. Surface wearability
Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation (PEO)
1. Enhance the wear, thermal, and corrosion resistance.
2. Visual appearance of industrial components used in the defense, aerospace.
The treatment gains high gloss effect to the aluminum base material. After polishing, the gloss is ca. 105GU, with layer thickness 16µ, and colorful effects.
Aluminum alloy, Aluminum alloy plate
1. Colorful effects
2. Gloss bright
3. High surface resistance
4. Effectively improve the corrosion resistance rates.
5. High acid and alkali resistance
6. Weather resistance
Cost of Plating Methods
*** For detailed selection list of Plating and Coating processes, please refer to Plating & Coating Table